1. A pomander: this floral arrangement is a globe of flowers suspended from a ribbon that hangs on your wrist.
2. A bible. Perhaps you have one that has been passed down in your family.
3. Herbs. Very rustic and unique. This is an easy DIY project and is very inexpensive if you are needed to trim your budget.
4. Candles. Candles adds to a romantic atmosphere, and they come in all shapes, sizes and color.
5. Fans. An elegant finish to a summer wedding look.
6. Parasols. A beautiful look to a bride’s attire for a garden style wedding.