Searching for the perfect wedding dress that will reveal your figure is both exciting and stressful! Indeed, you want the dress to be suited to your figure and taste, but also ensure it is not out of fashion! It takes weeks, sometimes months and a lot of trying before you can fall in love with your dress!
The best 5 new trends this year.
There are so many different styles, textures, lengths and colors available on the market that it can be overwhelming when it comes to deciding which is best for you! This year a few new trends have sprung up from the Bridal Fashion Week which might help you narrow down your choices.
- Sleeves: a repeated style seen on the runaway this year! Sleeves, or arm warmers, can be alternatively attached to the dress or completely independent. Different textures and length bring the right amount of fun and elegance to the dresses!
- Small bows: bows are not a new feature for wedding dresses. This year, however, they are flowing down from shoulders to elbow and even down to the floor for a real wow-factor!
- More bows: this year we say good-bye to hard giant bow sash on the back of dresses and hello to soft bows almost undone bows! This brings a touch of freshness and elegance to the 2018 collection.
- Hemlines: the invention of high-low hemlines for bridal dresses isn’t exactly new. However, they’re definitely not out of fashion this year! From old-school 50s to new age-rock style there is plenty to choose from! Plus, consider how practical this will be for dancing on your wedding day!
- Watteau backs: old is new, you say? Well this is definitely true for 2018 wedding dresses! The eighteenth century cape style dresses will offer the best of both worlds! It is for those who don’t want a long daunting veil but still want the drama of the long trail behind them. Moreover, these are removable!! So no need to get your feet entangled on the dance floor, just put your cape aside.
Finding the perfect wedding dress is an exciting and daunting operation. But once you’ve fallen in love with one all the stress and efforts seem well worth it!